The brother Printers provides quality prints with a number of efficient features. It offers a wide range of printers with top-notch technologies and features. It gives flawless services to access. If users face any hardware software issues in their printer If users face issues with their printer like Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages in their printer. For that users look out for the simple steps for fixing the issue easily. You should stop worrying about it. As this blog has brought you all the information users can get perfect prints on your Brother printer.
Examine the Reasons for Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages
- If you have insufficient ink in your cartridge, your Brother printer may print blank pages.
- If users are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue.
- Check if the ink cartridge is not install properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages.
- Check if your Wrong printer driver settings can lead a printer to print blank pages.
- The Dirty print heads of printers can print blank pages.
Apply the Methods for Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages :
Many times users figure out the steps to solve the issues. Here we mentioned the helpful methods to resolve the problem. Apply it step by step.
Take out and Re-insert Ink Cartridge of Brother Printer
If the wrong installation of the ink cartridge is the reason behind Brother printer printing blank pages, Users should reinsert the toner to resolve the issue immediately.
- Users take out the installed toner cartridge from the printer
- Shut the door of the printer and place the cartridge in the spare place
- Users need to clean the ink cartridge from the outside from a cloth
- Leave the printer and ink cartridge for a seconds
- Users need to Re-install the timer properly and close the door of the printer.
You may also read- How to Fix Brother Printer in Error State?
Clean the Brother Printer Heads
Note: For users applying these steps, you have to make sure your Brother printer is switched off.
- Users need to navigate toward the printer screen of your Brother printer and enter the Menu tab.
- You can use the navigation option and press on the ‘Ink’ section.
- Open the Cleaning window and the confirmation message pops on your printer screen, press the OK button.
- Choose the Black color from the given options and enter the right to open the properties.
- Select the option of Clean and choose the Shading cartridges
- Press the Clean option and confirm your choice.
Change the Print Alignment
- Users enter on start option and open the link section
- Go to the expanded options and select the improve print Quality option
- You need to navigate towards the Alignment option and enter it.
- Users will have to choose the size of the Paper as per the alignment they want.
- You need to push the basic alignment on the paper tray and fill in the tray with enough paper.
- Enter on Run a test print and see that your Brother printer is printing properly.
Uninstall and Install Driver
- Start your Windows system and enter the Start button and expand the All Programs.
- Users need to open the ‘Control Panel’ window and double-click on the Printers and Scanners option.
- You find the Brother printer driver and enter right on it to expand options.
- Select the Uninstall Option
- Enter the Yes button, and users are asking for confirmation.
- Users will see that the Brother printer driver will uninstall.
- Launch a web chrome and head to the Brother printer’s official page.
- You can download a printer from the website that suits your Windows version and printing device.
- Users need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the newly downloaded Brother printer driver.
- You need to restart your system and your Brother printer as well.
Unchecked the Keep Printed Documents
- Users need to open the ‘Printer properties’ section on the Brother printer’s screen.
- Visit the ‘Advanced’ option from the menu list.
- After clicking the ‘Printer procedure’ key and choose the WIN PRINT option.
- Users have to on the ‘Default’ data and check for the RAW alternative option.
- Enter the ‘OK’ key option
- Users need to Navigate under the Advanced press and unchecked the box to keep printed documents.
Related Blogs- How to Fix Brother Printer Error Print Unable 50?
Change the Printer Ink Status
Apply the steps mentioned below and change the status to the correct one:
- Check the ink in the toner is full or empty.
- Users turn on the Brother printer.
- Press the Menu tab near the printer screen.
- Enter the Ink management option using the navigation buttons.
- Hit the ‘OK’ button.
- Choose the ‘Ink volume’ option to open its window.
- Here by entering the OK button, users can see the status of the ink.
Connect with Our support Team to fix Brother Printer printing Blank Pages :
Here we offered helpful methods to solve Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages in your printer. Users use the all mentioned methods and apply them according to their needs. Mentioned all the solutions are helpful and easy to understand. If you think you need live support for that. Connect with our support team. Just drop your concern mail on provided support mail: email@example.com Our professional experts will assist you within seconds and solve your concern without any trouble