Lexmark is a prominent brand name in the globe of printers. This incredible printing device is used by most printer users. A user may experience few technical mistakes while working with the Lexmark printer. Among these mistakes in the Lexmark printer, Lexmark Printer Error Code 1102 is the most prevalent and the highlight of today. If you face this error on your Lexmark printer as well, then you don’t have to wait because it’s not a very hard job to solve it on your own. The reason a user encountered this mistake is to refill the Lexmark printer’s colored and black cartridges. This blog post will assist you find a solution for this Lexmark Printer Error 1102.
Causes of Lexmark Printer Error Code 1102
The occurrence of printer error code 1102 has different causes. Few of them will be discussed below:
- If the power cord of the printer is not working properly.
- Wrongly place the print head on the Lexmark printer.
- Improper power supply on the printer or system.
- code 1102 without facing any hurdle or trouble.
Ways to Resolve Lexmark Printer Error Code 1102
Below we provide various methods to troubleshoot the mistake, but we recommend that you use the measures in the correct sequence as mentioned below before continuing with the method. To facilitate and simplify the process. the 1102 error code:
Method-1: Reinsert the Print Cartridges
Firstly, insert the print cartridges on the printer, and for this, one may need to follow the below given steps:
- Try to remove the print cartridges from the printer.
- Once done, carefully close the carrier lids of the printer cartridge.
- Then, detach the power cord of the printer from the power supply.
- Wait for few seconds and again connect the power cord into the power plug.
Method-2: Change Black Print Cartridge with a new one
After finishing the above steps, you have to modify the black print cartridges with the fresh one if the mistake continues to appear on the screen. To do this, follow the measures below:
- Firstly, attempt to reinsert the color print cartridges on the printer.
- In case, error reoccurs on the screen, try to change the color print cartridge with a newest color.
Method-3: Switch off the AIO: –
In this solution, you need to power off the AIO for resolving the error 1102.
- First, you need to turn off the AIO power supply from the back side of the printer.
- Wait for 30–40 seconds, try reinserting the power supply and then switch on the power supply of the AIO.
- Now, restart your printer and system, take a test print to check the print quality.
Lexmark Printer Customer Service +1-866-231-0111 for Instant Help
Please contact Lexmark Printer Support Phone Number +1-866-231-0111 engineers for fast and immediate alternatives linked to any of your Lexmark Printer Problems. They can direct you a lot and in just a few minutes they can solve your problem. Their outstanding services can be achieved by calling the toll-free number given on the three websites on the Lexmark Printer Support amount.