Every printer has its own special driver to interact with the computer, so one must know how to find a driver that is compatible with the operating system. It is necessary to install the HP printer driver on a computer. Setting up a printer is pretty simple for Windows 10 but does not take that much time. With the help of a USB port, one way to install the printer driver is. When installing the printer, some things must be maintained, such as the specific model number of the printer and the required operating system driver.
Find out Below How to install HP Printer Driver on Windows 10.
This will keep the driver from coming face to face with your device. With the help of these steps, It will be easy to install the hp printer driver on Windows 7, 8, and 10. The internet can be used for further information or guidance.
Related Blog- How to Fix HP Printer Error 1797?
The Following are Steps to install HP Printer Driver on Windows 10.
- Click ‘Start’ and then click on ‘Printers and Devices.’
- Find ‘Add a Printer Option,’ which will be on the top corner/left-hand side. Then click the ‘Add Printer’ button.
- A Printer Configuration Wizard will ask you how you want your printer to be set up? ‘Choose the USB cable option when using a USB cable.
- Select the ‘Use an existing port’ option and click the Next button.
- A list of built-in Windows drivers will appear. Select the drivers for your printer and model number.
- Then, click Next to begin installation.
- If the built-in driver method above does not work, you have two options: (1) Drive, (2) Windows Update.
- You must have downloaded drivers from the website to use the ‘Have Disk.’ Use “Have disk” and select the path to the driver.
- If the driver is not found, use ‘Windows Update’. The driver can be installed this way.
Your HP Printer Driver has now been Successfully Installed.
When it is connected to your laptop, your computer will find the driver. Using the CD or DVD that comes with the printer is another way to install the driver. ‘Windows Update’ also helps to find a printer driver and to install it. Finally, with the help of the above steps, you can easily install the printer once you have the required drivers. You are good to go by following the guidelines on how to install a driver for printers in Windows 7. To avoid any problems, follow the procedure step by step. The internet is flooded with recommendations. Also available is online support.
Call HP Printer Support Number +1-866-231-0111 to get Connect with HP Printer Support Assistant
Keeping your comfort in mind, we ensure that you can use our services in various respects. By using any of our channels you can reach our HP Printer Support Assistant team. We’ve got three distinct communication media. Go for whatever is more convenient for you; 24×7 is accessible to all our help lines.