Install HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Installation Process: If you are installing an HP printer for the first time, the product items must be removed. In fact, you need to connect the power wire to a power source. You need to do the installation of ink tanks after that. Then, the sheets are placed into the input tray.
These are Some of the Steps you Need to Follow to Install HP Deskjet 2130 Printer without CD.
Step 1: Take Out of the Box the HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
Open the package for the printer and take the printer out of the box. After that take out the package materials, labels, paper, and all the items the printer has packaged. The packaging material of the printer can vary from region to region. There are some items in the printer package that you normally see.
These are some of the steps you must take in order to unbox the printer:
- Take your printer out of the box to install the HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
- Take all the packaging materials that have covered the printer’s outer part.
- Keep the output tray and pull it in the direction below. You must lower the ink cartridge door in order to open the tray.
- Now, please close the ink cartridge access door.
- Until recycling or discarding the packaging materials and the package, please ensure that all the box materials and hardware have been removed.
Step 2: By connecting the Power Cable, Switch on the HP Printer
- You first need to attach it to a wall outlet in order to turn on the printer.
- Take the power cord and tie it to the side of the printer.
- Take another end of the power wire after that, and connect it to a power source.
- Now, click on your printer by pressing the power button to mount the HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
Step 3: Install the Ink Tanks
- To install HP Deskjet 2130 printer, install the cartridges that come as well as the printer.
- Lower the handle and pull the ink cartridge access door open.
- Move the carriage to the center of your printer.
- Wait until the printer becomes idle.
- Take the plastic tape off now.
- 2130 hp printer ink.
- Keep the sides of the ink tanks carefully. Make sure the nozzles are aimed towards the printer. Then, put the cartridge in the right slot properly.
- On the right hand, bring the cartridge into the slot.
- Now, slide the tri-color cartridge into the left-hand slot.
- Install the HP Deskjet 2130 printer now, hold another tank of ink and slide upwards and in an empty slot. Now, until properly placed, drive the
- ink tank in the upward direction.
- Repeat all these steps for other ink cartridges to be installed.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door when you’re done.
Related Blog- How to Fix Hp Driver Error Code 1627?
Step 4: Throughout the Tray, load the Sheets
- First of all, set up the input tray to install the HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
- If there is any paper in the input tray that differs from the paper quality you need, then you will need to take it out.
- Now, slide as much of the width of the paper as possible to the left.
- Now, load the US letter size sheets of A-4 into the input tray and try moving them forward. In the direction close to you, the print side must face.
- Slide the width of the paper to the right so that it rests on the edge of the paper.
Step 5: Alignment of Ink Cartridges
- It is necessary to align the ink cartridges correctly in order to find the maximum print quality.
- The printer can print the alignment page on its own after you are finished loading the sheets.
- However, one thing you need to keep in mind is that the printing of the alignment page only takes place if you add new cartridges.
- After installing the HP Deskjet 2130 printer, you will need to remove the scanner’s cover.
- Now, insert an alignment page on the glass of the scanner. As per the directions carved near the bottle, keep it in a proper location.
- After that close the lid on the scanner.
Step 6: Installation of HP Printer Software
Now, your HP printer software has finally been set up and you can go ahead to install the HP Deskjet 2130 printer. Before the software itself sends you instructions to do so, don’t try to connect the computer device to the printer. Go to the HP http://123.hp.com/DJ2130 website and download the latest software.