HP Printers are beneficial for professional and home-based users. With the invention of multifunction printers, it is considered the most useful device, after computers. There are a variety of brands available in the market and the most popular brands stand with their printers, for their versatile quality printing. Users can use the HP printer on any device easily. If sometimes your HP Printer Not Working after Windows 10 Update. For that users search for a simple solution to resolve these issues. Not to worry about it. This blog will guide you step by step, you need to follow all the instructions for solving your issues. Just read this blog without avoiding any sections. HP Printer Issues After Updating Windows 10- Here How to Fix HP Printer not Working Error after Windows 10 Update.
Reasons with easy Solutions for Your HP Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update
HP Printer Installation Problem
If the HP printer you are using is not installed properly, it will not work properly. You have to remove and reinstall the printer to get it back to work. To remove the HP printer, Users check to follow the below steps.
- Enter the start button.
- Visit the setting and enter the device.
- press on printers and scanner
- Enter the device that was removed.
- Users need to know that their device has been successfully remove.
You may also Read- How to Fix HP Printer is in Error State?
Check the Solution
- After removing the HP printer, you have to reinstall the device on your system. To reinstall the printer, follow these methods
- Choose the start button on your PC.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on devices and then select Printers & Scanners.
- Under Printers & Scanners, choose the Add a printer or scanner option.
Look out for the Printer Driver Error
- Enter the start button and open the Control Panel.
- Users Uninstall a program” and select the HP printer driver from the list of programs.
- Enter your HP printer driver to uninstall it.
- Go to www.123.hp.com/setup and download your printer driver.
- Users make sure you download the correct driver by selecting the correct model number for your HP printer.
- Install the driver by following the onscreen setup steps.
Check HP Printer Offline Configuration Issues
If users’ HP Printer stops working after the Windows 10 update, look out if the (use printer offline mode) option is selected or not. To solve this issue, you have to unselect the use printer offline option from printer settings by using these simple solutions as well.
- Users need to tap on the start button of their computer and go to the settings menu
- Choose the devices and click on the printers and scanners option.
- select the printer you are using.
- Do right-click on the printer.
- Enter the see what’s printing option from the drop-down menu bar
- Choose the printer option from the upper left corner.
- A dropdown menu will appear.
- Users need to unselect the use printer offline tab.
Have a look at the Simple procedures for HP Printer Not working After Window 10 Update.
We discussed all these methods deeply. Users can check out the all mentioned methods and understand them without any trouble. Let’s have a look.
- Power cycle your printer
- Make sure the printer is connected
- Update your printer
- Reset the printer spooler
- Run Windows Troubleshooter
First Method: Power cycle your printer
Power cycling is often an effective way to fix mysterious glitches on different devices. Users can give it a try to see if this fixes the problem for them.
Here is how to power cycle your printer:
- Unplug your printer from the power outlet and turn it off.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect your printer and power it back on.
- Check to see if your printer is operational. If the issue remains, please try Fix 2.
Second Method: Make sure your printer is connected
If your printer is not properly connected, it probably won’t work. Users should make sure it is well connected. Users have confirmed the connection, look out to see if the printer is printing correctly. If you solved the problem, if it does not work, please try Fix 3,
Third Method: Update your Printer Driver
This problem may occur if you are using the wrong printer driver or it’s out of date. Users should update their printer driver to see if it fixes their problem. If users do not have the time, to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy option
- Users need to download and install Driver Easy.
- Try to Run Driver Easy and tab the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will scan your system and detect any problem drivers.
- Enter Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system
- Users need to restart their PC for the change to take effect
- You need to look out if the printer not working you can look out the step 4.
Fourth Method: Reset the print spooler
The print spooler is a software program in Windows that manages the print jobs being sent to the printer. If your printer suddenly stops working, users can reset the spooler service to see if it solves the issue.
Look out for the points
- Users have to press the Windows logo key and R at and type services. msc and tab on the Enter option.
- Check the Services window, and scroll down you find Print Spooler.
- You need to right-click on it and enter the Stop tab.
- Choose all the files within the folder and delete them. This is a list of print queues.
- Users need to back to the Services window, locate the Print Spooler, and double-click on it.
- Click the Start option and type Startup, and click OK to save the changes.
Method Fifth: Run Windows Troubleshooter
Windows comes with a number of “troubleshooters” that are designed to detect the hardware components on your system and solve the problem for you. Users can run the printer troubleshooter to see if it can detect the problem and hopefully sort it out.
Check out the easy solution to solve the problem
- Users need to press the Windows logo key and type “troubleshoot enter the troubleshooting settings option it pops up in your account
- In the Troubleshoot window, scroll down to the Getup and running section and choose Printer > Run the troubleshooter.
- You need to Wait for Windows to diagnose the problem and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the printing problem.
Connect with Us for HP Printer Not Working After Window 10 Update
We hope the mentioned methods are easy to use if your HP Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update. Users can use easy solutions to solve this problem. As mentioned, all steps are easy to use and you can apply them without any trouble. If users need live support for that, You can connect with our HP Printer Help Desk team. Users need to leave their mail on support mail: email@example.com.Our experts will guide you step by step on live chat and solve your problem within seconds without any trouble.