HP Printer is the best printer for printing documents. You may encounter an error message that HP Printer Installation Failed on your Windows 10 on your computer screen during the installation process. Such an error shows that the driver is not completely installed in the operating system. Users make sure the USB cable is disconnected from the printer. Turn the HP printer off and then turn it on again. Users search for the easy steps to resolve this problem without any trouble. Here are the simple steps to follow in seconds.
Check the Easy Solution for HP Printer Installation Failed in Windows 10 :
Method First: Clear your computer and run Windows Update
Users make sure that you have let the setup program complete by entering the Continue option on the setup screen.
- Try to unplug the USB cable from the product.
- Users need to Reboot the PC
- Run Windows Update:
- Enter the Windows icon and type Windows Update in the Search programs and files box.
- In the Security area, users click the Check for updates option.
- enter Check for updates.
- Users accept all updates or at least critical updates.
- Rebooting your computer users might be prompted to do this.
You may also Read- How to Fix HP Printer Won’t Print Problems?
Method Second: Reinstall HP Printer Driver
Use one of the following methods to reinstall the HP Printer Driver. So, you can resolve the hp printer installation failed problem while connecting the hp printer
- Download and Install HP Printer Driver from Website
- Disconnect the USB cable from both the product and the computer (if you have already connected it).
- Turn the product on.
- Right-click on mentioned this link: Get software and drivers and press the Open in a new window option
- Enter your product number, and then click Next. You might also need to click on your model in a list of similar products.
- Software and driver downloads
- Choose your operating system, and hit the Next tab
- Click the plus sign next to Driver.
- Click the driver that you want to download.
- Read the minimum system requirements and additional instructions. Users can enter the view directions for complete download instructions.
- This option allows you to install the software at any time after the download has been completed.
- Click Save, and then browse to the location on your computer where you want to save the file.
- Enter the Save button.
- The software is downloaded to your system.
Related Blogs- How to Fix HP Laptop Touchpad Not Working Problems?
Hint: Make a note of the place where you saved the file if users want to install it at a later time.
Method Third: Use the Software CD
Users follow the mentioned methods to install HP printer driver software from the printer CD.
- Load the CD into the CD drive, and close the drive.
- The software installer starts automatically
- If the install Wizard does not start automatically, click the Windows icon, click My system, and double-click drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Method Fourth: Remove the printer from Devices and Printers
- Users must remove any printer icons from the Devices and Printers folder.
- If you are connecting your HP printer to the computer using a USB cable,
- Users need to disconnect the cable from their printer.
- You need to turn the HP printer off and on again to make sure that it is in a ready state.
- Now you have to search Windows for devices, and users have to enter Devices and Printers from the list of results.
- Users have to right-click the printer on their printer.
- Navigate the Remove Device option You need to follow the instructions to complete the removing process.
- If multiple icons exist for your printer, then remove them all.
You may also Read- Troubleshooting Procedure for HP Printer Error Code 79
Method Fifth: Connect your printer to the system
Before installing the built-in driver, users need to connect their HP printer to the computer or your wired or wireless network.
Have a look at the two steps to do that process
- USB connection to your computer.
- Connect to your network via a wired connection.
Method Sixth: Install the HP printer driver
- In Windows, open Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Bluetooth. Add a printer
- The new page will open where you have to choose your printer to add to your PC, click Next to follow the on-screen instructions for installing the driver.
- Enter Windows Update, and then wait for some time so that the print drivers update.
- Click HP and then click the name of your HP printer in the Printers pane.
- Check the name of your printer in the list, select it, click Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- When you are finished, the printer driver is set up and ready to use.
How to Fix HP Printer installation failed Windows 7
Follow the given steps to fix the HP Printer Driver Installation Problem:
- Firstly, go to the installation ways and find the error in the installation.
- Visit the official web page to diagnose the problem.
- This problem may be caused by the older version of the driver or be incompatible with the OS.
- Users have to download the latest compatible version of the driver.
- After downloading, visit the download folder and double-click the.exe file to install the driver.
- Restart your system.
- Users need to attach their printer by default or manual configuration and apply the printing session.
Related Blogs- HP Printer Installation Error 2753 Code
Connect with us for HP Printer Installation Failed in Windows 10
Here we mentioned the helpful solution for HP Printer Installation Failed in Windows 10. Users can apply these methods and solve the issues. Mentioned all methods are easy to understand and applicable as well. Users can use it without any trouble. If users are not satisfied with the steps. They can connect with the HP Printer support team via live chat support. you just need to drop out the mail on provide support email Id: email@example.com Experts will assist you and guide you step by step to solve this problem on live support within seconds without any trouble. They will hear out the error faced by you and then will give you the best possible solution.