HP is a famous brand for variety of hardware and software, for printers and systems. If we discuss printers known for their best-in-class quality and reliability. Sometimes there are some major and minor issues with the printers. One of the common issues that people face is the HP Printer error.
This error bothers users a lot. Users face such an issue,You need to look for the exact reason why it comes. This easy process will help you to find the exact solutions for the HP Printer Blue Screen Error. In this blog, we have mentioned some of the common HP models that frequently get into such problems.
- This error comes you try to connect to any device or you are trying to connect to any wireless network.
- This particular issue arrives with ISP. Now, if users get an HP printer blue screen error in the printer.
Methods for HP Printer Blue Screen Error :
Users’ devices won’t be able to execute commands. If there is no free space on the user’s device.
Follow the Simple Steps :
- If users are playing heavy games continuously other processes may affect and that can lead to blue screen error.
- Users avoid playing games at the time of print jobs.
- Running multiple programs, closing all tabs, apps, and programs to resume the work.
- Try canceling all print jobs and shut down the system and wait for some seconds to proceed.
- Check out the available space.
- If users are short with space.
Read Blog- How to Fix HP Printer Won’t Print Problems?
Missing Drivers :
To download HP printer drivers follow the below-given steps.
- Visit the official website of the HP printer and click on the Support & Drivers after that you need to choose the Drivers & Software option.
- Go to the product category and select the Printing and Malfunctioning and enter your product number in the given field.
- Users can choose the type of printer from the given list.
- Enter on Download Drivers & Software from the given menu.
- Choose the operating system and Tab on Download
- Press on Save option.
- Use the browser option to give the location of the downloaded file to save.
Users Update the Router Firmware :
Have a look :
- Open web-chrome.
- Visit the router website.
- Tab your credentials or log in details like username or password
- Users are logging in for the first time.
- Press on the sign-up option.
- Do not forget to fill the all details.
- Mention all the details.
- Users make sure to sign in
- Next, the router page would open.
- Go to the options, press on settings.
- Users must click on the advance.
- Press on the administration.
- Enter on router update.
- Press on the check option.
- It would start checking for updates.
- Enter on the yes option if there is any update option.
- The router would start downloading Firmware.
- Now it starts updating.
Power Reset your Printer :
Doing a power reset on your HP printer will cover up the blue screen on HP Printer issue.
You may also Read- Troubleshooting Procedure for HP Printer Error Code 79
How to Power Reset an HP Printer :
Users follow the Steps for Power Reset your HP Printer:
- Printer turn on .
- Plugged into the printer .
- You remove the power cord out of the electrical socket.
- Users need to Wait for about 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the cord back to the electrical socket.
- HP advises that you plug your HP printer’s power cord directly in your wall outlet.
- Plug the cord back into the printer.
- Switch the printer back on.
Look for the IP address of your Router :
- Look for the Command Prompt in the list of windows.
- The Command Prompt opens and presents it in the search results list.
- You need to type ipconfig in the Command Prompt window and hit the Enter button.
- Scroll the mouse upwards.
- Check the section where the settings for Wireless LAN are present in the list.
- Note the default details.
- Subnet mask, and IPv4 address.
Common HP Printer Blue Screen Errors :
The problem comes from many reasons, including an internal hardware problem with the HP Envy Printer 5055. The driver can be the main reason for causing the blue screen error. Some of the most common causes of the HP Envy Printer 7875 blue screen error are technical issues. Maybe screen errors can be resolve easily by just check physical settings and devices.
HP Envy Printer 4500 Blue Screen Error :
- This method will help to cover up the HP Envy Printer 4500 blue screen error.
- Install the updated USB drivers on the printer’s system, and connect the printer using USB 2.0. Remember not to use the USB 3.0 port.
- Try to restore the network to its default on the printer.
- After installing the driver and completing the process, users need to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Users can use this method to resolve HP Printer Error b8047a26.
HP Envy Printer 4520 Blue Screen Error :
Updating firmware with other settings will help cover up HP Envy printer 4520 blue screen error. Users need to keep in mind that you are using correct details to log in to your router login page to make the settings work properly. Users need to keep in mind the HP printer error b84dd100.
Related Blogs- HP Printer Installation Error 2753 Code
HP Envy Printer Error: 6055 Blue Screen Error :
You can use various methods to fix the HP Envy printer’s 6055 blue screen error. One of the simplest methods is connecting or reconnecting the HP printer to USB 2.0. You can update your Windows version to resolve the HP Printer blue screen error code.
Connect with HP Help -Desk for HP Printer Blue Screen Error:
Millions of users use HP printers, and users like them. Users are concerned they encounter problems with their HP printer and discover the HP Printer Blue Screen Error. Here mention the steps users can use that steps as well. If users are not able to understand those methods, connect with the HP support team. Provide the Toll-Free: +1-888-401-4846. Experts are ready to resolve HP Laptop Touchpad Not Working Problems . Support team available 24/7 hours.
“We hope this blog helps you to cover up the Problems.”