HP is one of the best-renowned brands among notebook manufacturers. It includes many different features, from entry-level to high-end notebook computers. With their durability and reliability, HP products are praised by users across the globe. HP users are complaining about some issues regarding their laptops. One of these issues is the HP Laptop Cooling fan Error problem. System Fan (90b) Error Message on Startup. 900, 909, 90A, 90B, 90F Error Displays on a Black Screen. Here is How to Fix HP Laptop Cooling Fan Error Issue.
If users see that your fan is making a loud buzzing sound and you are getting an error system Fan (90B)cooling fan error comes. Don’t worry if your laptop’s fan is causing trouble, Users can find the required solutions to fix the fan error in this blog
Reasons Behind HP Laptop Cooling Fan Error
The HP laptop cooling fan error has become quite a recurring complaint. Your laptop fan may start spinning faster and cause a loud noise. It can result in heating the other parts of your laptop’s hardware. The cooling fan inside your laptop might stop working, or there might be some loose contact between the fan and the power source. There’s a chance it’s clogged with dust or paste.
You can try to clean it, you will need to take off the bottom cover to do this. There is a chance that it has burned out or failed, maybe as a consequence of dust. Users can replace the fan if you can isolate the board or if you can figure out how to detach it.
Look out the errors
- Your system has noticed that the cooling fan is not working.
- The operation is not recommended and can cause impulsive behavior that could result in sudden system shutdown, data loss, or possible system damage.
- Users need to shut down the system in 15 seconds.
- If you don’t want to shut down your system automatically and want to continue operating,
- You have to press the Enter key right away.
- Fans for System (90b) and System (90f)
- This error indicates that some problem related to the heat removal system has arisen.
Related Article- How to Resolve HP Support Assistant Not Working?
Easy Troubleshooting Steps for HP Laptop Cooling Fan Error Issues
Users can get rid of the HP fan error issue by using the correct methods of solution. You can use the mentioned solutions for the HP laptop cooling fan error to fix it properly within seconds.
Solution First: Primary Solution
Check the Solution
- If the error shows just hit the Enter key to remove the pop-up alert. It will allow your computer to reboot.
- Shut down the system.
- Check out and clean the exterior vents.
- Just, blow air through the vent openings as it will remove the deposits on the fan.
- Dust can prevent the internal cooling from working properly.
- Turn on your laptop. If the error remains, continue with the next steps.
- Users need to perform a hard reset.
- It will help reset all the previous thermal values in the memory, you can use your laptop again.
- Users, do not forget to save your important files starting the hard reset process.
- You can try updating the BIOS.
In some cases, it helps fix the HP laptop fan error problem.
Second Solution Alternate Solution
Check out the simple methods
As mentioned above, users can try cleaning the internal components or replacing the fan system if necessary. you can use this method to resolve the cooling problem
The dust accumulation on your fan can cause this error.
- You should thoroughly clean the dust from the internal cooling parts of your laptop.
- Check the connections. Users make sure that the connection between the cooling fans and the motherboard is in the right order.
- Look out the laptop fan blades are spinning at the recommended speed and not making any loud noises.
- If there is any heating issue, it would be best if you removed the old thermal compound from the integrated circuits and heat sinks.
- Get new thermal compounds to minimize the heating effect.
Related Blogs- How to Fix HP Printer Installation Failed in Windows 10?
Third Solution: Replace the System Fan If Necessary
If none of the solutions help you out in terminating the HP Laptop Cooling Fan Not Working problem, take the laptop for service to clean internal components and replace the system fan if required. Servicing your laptop make sure the following items :
- Users Remove all dust from all internal cooling components.
- Ensure that wires from the system and CPU fans are securely connected to the motherboard.
- Make sure the system fan blades spin correctly and that the fan is not producing a loud voice. If the fan is not working correctly, replace it.
- Replace old thermal compounds in integrated circuits and heat sinks with new thermal compounds.
Quick HP Support for fix HP Laptop Cooling Fan Error Issues :
We hope the mentioned methods are sufficient to fix HP Laptop Cooling Fan Error Issues. Users can use it and resolve this problem without any hassle. If you think you need live support for that. If users want to have trouble-free servicing for their HP laptop, make direct contact with the HP support team. Drop your concern mail on mentioned support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Experts will guide you according to your problem and resolve your issue on live support.