Epson Printer is a versatile printer to use for daily use. Many users prefer to use the Epson printer without any trouble. It’s easy to operate and anyone can operate it easily. We all know that printers are heavily dependent on the drivers to carry out all the printing tasks. But, what would happen if your Epson printer drivers stop working. We have an answer for you, your Epson printer will not be able to print anything & will simply give you a message “Epson Printer Driver is Unavailable”.
In this blog, we will learn about some easy ways to fix it. We all know that we have to regularly update our computers, and printers so that they can work with the devices possessing the newest technologies. But, sometimes, when they do not update, their internal software gets corrupted or outdated. they get stuck and stop carrying out the functions. Without wasting time let’s read this blog.
Methods to Fix Epson Printer Driver is Unavailable
Here we mentioned the easiest methods for that. If users face the problem. We provide simple methods. You can apply it and fix it within seconds without any trouble.
Carry out Windows update
Users can apply these methods to fix the issues. It’s easy to use without any problems. Without wasting time, let’s apply the methods.
- Users click on Start and type Check for Updates in the search bar.
- You shall be guided about the pending updates.
- If users find one, choose ‘Install update option
- If the confirmation prompt appears, press the Ok button.
Update obsolete printer drivers
A prime repercussion of the obsolete driver is the Epson driver unavailable problem. To update your drivers,
- In the search bar, users need to enter “Device Manager”
- Users need to Select the console from the options that appear.
- Users have to navigate to the printer driver option and choose the “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- From the list, choose “Update driver” and wait till the updating ceases.
You may also Read- How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-12?
Reinstall the drivers
If the above procedures aren’t effective, it is recommended to reinstall the drivers. The procedure for the same is as follows:
- Enter the Windows icon.
- Users need to navigate to the control panel.
- In the control panel, select Programs and Features.
- Locate the printer drivers option beneath it and select it.
- In the printer driver window, tap Uninstall.
- Verify your selection by pressing Ok
- You need to restart the system and once the system reboots, the printer driver shall be installed automatically.
Update Epson Printer Drivers
If users have not allowed your system to automatically install driver updates for your Epson printer. You are more prone to face this “Epson printer driver is unavailable” problem. If all updates are released to make the user’s experience smoother. Users can simply allow your system for installing PC and driver updates for the connected devices and follow the below-specified steps in meantime.
- Users need to download the Epson programming updater device from https://epson.com/Support/wa00590
- Choose the particular model of your Epson printer.
- Search for the latest updates and choose all
- Enter the “Install” button
- Next, grant the application to make changes to your PC
- Users choose the agree button and snap on the “OK” button
Related Blogs- How to Install / Run Epson Printer Chromebook?
Contact us for Epson Printer Driver is Unavailable
Here we provide easy-to-use methods if the Epson Printer Driver is Unavailable issues. Offering solutions that are easy to use without any trouble. You can use it and solve the problem. Most of the time users search for simple steps to solve their queries. If users are not satisfied with solutions and need instant support for that. You can connect with the Epson Printer support team. You need to drop your mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Our professional experts assist you according to your concern. Experts will provide you with a solution within seconds without any hassle.