HP Printer is the most popular printer used by users all around the world. There are millions of active users of HP printers. Most users prefer to use it daily without any issues. It provides great features to use as well. HP printer provides the drivers necessary for your printer to work with the operating system on your computer. If your printer did not come with drivers, or you have added a system to the office, users can get drivers directly from HP. The support section offered on the HP website provides many of the drivers that you need to successfully connect the printer to your system.
Many users use the HP printer without any problem. In case users want to know how HP Printer Driver Download with an update. For that user’s lookout for easy methods to do that. This blog will assist you according to your concern and provide you with a solution to update and download the driver easily. Without wasting time. Let’s proceed with the methods.
Look out for the Simple Methods for HP Printer Driver Download and Updates:
Users can apply these mentioned methods for updates and downloads
Update HP Printer Drivers Using Device Manage
First Method: Visit the Device Manager
- Users Start Device Manager
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing and holding the Windows key,
- Users tab on entering on R key to Run
- Type devmgmt. msc in the dialog box as shown below
- Go to the Expand category Print Queues, Printer by clicking the arrow is pointed right.
- Check Under this category, right-click on the HP printer listed (if it is not listed, you may want to read this).
- Enter the Update Driver on the menu.
- Users click on the Search automatically option to update the driver software.
- If the driver is up to date, users will be notified that (The best driver software for your driver is already installed).
- Users do not need to update their printers as well.
- The printer driver is installed. Restart your system for the changes to be fully implemented.
Related Blogs- How to Fix HP Wireless Printer Setup?
Download HP Printer Drivers (Manually)
Update HP printer driver using the HP Support site
- Users need to know a few details about your printer like Product Name & Model ID and what is your Windows operating system
- Check the directions may vary slightly based on the Windows operating system you are using
Users use these methods If they have to be logged on to the system with an administrator account. If you know your admin password. You can log in to your account without any issues. If you do not remember. You can save in your system and save in any drive .
Users have located these items on your printer for step 1 users can visit the HP support website
- Users will need to navigate the HP Support site to find the Printer Drivers section.
- If you find the correct section of the site you will need to run a search for your “ HP your model name printer
- If the HP support site correctly finds your printer, it will load the printer’s driver page.
- You will need to find the correct driver install package for your Windows operating system.
There could be multiple options to download on these pages, like Firmware, Software-ePrint, Utility-Diagnostic Tools some driver packages (Full or Basic). Choose the correct HP Printer Driver to download the package to download to your Windows system for the selected printer.
- Download the file, locate the.EXE (executable) file you received from HP, and right-click to run or double-click the file.
- The installation will begin and look for your printer.
- This tool may not let you know there are future driver updates and may need configuration to get your printer to work properly.
- Users need to remember that HP Driver Support can monitor the HP printer drivers for users as a service
- You need to make sure you always have the most up-to-date drivers.
Related Blogs- How to Fix HP Printer is in Error State?
Connect our Experts for HP Printer Driver Downloads
Here we mentioned easy methods for HP Printer Driver download. Users can use these easy solutions and apply them without any trouble. If users are not ok with these methods. You can connect with the HP Support Team without any hesitation. You need to leave your mail on our support mail: email@example.com Experts will connect with you within seconds on live chat. We provide you with solutions within working hours.