All Lexmark printers in one are durable and perform many functions before the images or content are printed. These flawless papers are rapidly scanned, copied, and printed. This mistake shows that it affects the ink cartridge and can slow down the process of printing at once. If the printing slows down and you see some modifications in the ink cartridge, the issue might affect your Lexmark printer. Read along to know how to remove this glitch.
Here Steps How to Connect Lexmark Printer to Computer Desktop?
Method 1: Using a CD to connect a Lexmark printer to a computer
To start, insert the installation CD into your computer’s drive.
If the Windows AutoPlay dialogue box opens, select Setup.exe to complete the CD installation.
Note: If you don’t have AutoPlay switched on, you’ll have to start the installation manually by going to Start -> My Computer -> DVD drive showing Lexmark.
- The installation setup file will now appear on your screen.
- After reading the instructions, select the Install option.
- Simply select Extract and Install if you want to modify your target installation directory.
- Browse to make your edits after the installation is complete.
When the User Account Control panel displays, select the option to Continue.
Note: For a successful installation, the Administrator control permissions are required.
- Select the Install option, check the Agree to accept the License Agreement checkbox, and then click the Continue option. Then, under the
- Security Notification, select the Continue option.
- Select the software to be installed, and then click the Continue button.
- Now, select No Thanks, and your printer software will start to installation.
- Connect your Lexmark printer to the internet over a wireless network.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and the PC.
- and then press the Continue button.
After you connect the USB cord, further notifications will appear. Simply select the Cancel or Close options.
Add your Lexmark printer to your computer by carefully following the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Without a CD, Connect your Lexmark Printer to your computer.
- To start, connect your Lexmark printer and PC to the same wireless network.
- Now go to the control panel and change the computer settings by clicking the ‘Start’ button.
- In the Hardware category, choose ‘Add a new Device.’
- Check to see whether your Lexmark printer is turned on and in discoverable mode.
- It now takes some time to discover devices before finally identifying and displaying the Lexmark Printer on your screen.
- Select your printer’s name from the drop-down menu.
- To install your printer driver, select the Continue option and follow the on-screen instructions. Restart your computer after the installation is
- complete to make changes to both your computer and printer.
- If you don’t have the CD, go to the Lexmark website and search for your device by name and model number, then go to the downloads section.
- You can find all of your Lexmark printer drivers here, along with the most recent updates. You can now use the device after downloading and installing these files.
Why to Choose Printer Customer Service?
Your one-stop shop for resolving some of the most common issues that may arise when using your Lexmark printer. Learn how to set up your printer so that you can print, scan, and fax.
Our Diagnostic Solutions can assist you with common printer issues such as…
- My Lexmark printer is not printing.
- My Lexmark printer fixes.
- My Lexmark printer is running out of ink.
- My Lexmark printer is too slow.
- Lexmark printer can’t print from my mobile device.
- Wi-Fi printing takes too long.
- Lexmark printer paper jams.
- Lexmark printer running low .
Related Blogs- How to Download Lexmark Printer Installation Software?
List of Lexmark Printer Error Messages :
- How to clean Lexmark printer rollers?
- How to find ip address of lexmark printer?
- How to Fix 900 firmware error lexmark printer?
- How to refill lexmark printer cartridges?
- How to remove the printhead on a lexmark printer?
- How to reset lexmark printer?
- How to scan a document from lexmark printer to computer?
- How to install lexmark printer without cd?
- How to clear lexmark printer memory?
- How to use lexmark printer?
- How to fix cartridge error on lexmark printer?
- How to fix printhead error on lexmark printer?
Contact Us at Lexmark Printer Customer Care Number +1-866-231-0111
Lexmark Printer Support Number and seek fast assistance. The queries will be answered instantly by the mailbox and the representatives. Printer Support Number also provides clients with the live chat portal to speak directly to the managers. Therefore, at your convenience, choose any medium and discuss the problem in detail. Our officials are going to do what is needed and assist you communicate with the Lexmark team.