Epson printers are undoubtedly one of the finest printers on the market today. It does not imply, however, that these systems are error-free. Using them for long-term customers is bound to face mistakes. Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 is a prevalent error and can happen without prior warnings at any stage. Users are confronted with this problem while the printing is still in the process, making the printer stop. They will be unable to use their printer as soon as customers face this mistake.
Due to an inner hardware problem, Error Code 0x97 happens. This can sometimes lead to the failure of the motherboard. Once you are faced with this problem of hardware, the only choice remaining for you is either to repair your printer or get a replacement.
How to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97? | Easy Solutions
Solution 1: Unplug and Plugin the Printer
- Firstly, you have to open the case of your printer and see if any paper materials are jammed. If present, remove all the paper straps carefully.
- Now, remove all the cartridges of your printer carefully and unplug all the USB cables of your Epson Printer and then turn off the printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait for few seconds, and plug back all the USB cables that were removed to the printer.
- Now switch ON the printer and check if the error 0X97 is fixed or not.
- If the error is not repaired, then try the solution 2.
Method 2: Unplug and Plug-In
- For Epson printer troubleshooting, unplug the printer after turning it off.
- Now, you have to disconnect all the USB and cables.
- Let the printer cools down completely, wait for a few minutes.
- Now, press the power button and hold it for 60 seconds.
- Without releasing the button, plug in the power cord and hold it for 1 minute.
- Release the button, it will fix Epson printer error code 0x97.
Method 3: Clean the Printer
The mistake is sometimes triggered by an ink over the head sprayer. Take a cloth of smooth cotton and soak it in water. Now use the wet cloth to wash the surplus ink. To finish the procedure, follow the measures below.
- Press the start button for few seconds to turn off your printer
- Now, open the cover of the printer.
- Take a soft cotton cloth and wet it with little warm water.
- Now move the head to the center and clean the head to remove the excess ink.
- Now move the printhead back to its location.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then close the cover of the printer.
Printer Support Phone Number +1-888-401-4846 For Instant Help
The above techniques make Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 very efficient. If you’ve tried all the methods, but you can’t solve the mistake, contact the specialist assistance team at Epson Printer Customer Service. The specialist will suggest the best solution for troubleshooting Epson printer and solve this issue in a brief period of time. So, if you want to prevent the delay in your job and solve problems linked to the printer, contact the professionals and immediately solve the issue.